- 2 sea breams (about 250-300 gr each)
- 1 carrot, cut into thin slices
- 1 potato, cut into thin slices
- 2 celery sticks with their leaves, finely chopped
- 4 -5tbsps chopped parsley leaves
- 1 garlic cut in the middle
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 lemons or oranges cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tsp dry thyme
- 8 tbsp GREENOLIA PREMIUM olive oil
- 8 tbsp CLASSIC olive oil (for the garlic cream)
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 1 glass white wine
- Heat the oven to 180 °C. Lightly grease a rectangular pan, place inside the sea bream and stuff it with the carrots, potatoes, celery and parsley.
- In a bowl, beat the olive oil with the thyme, lemon, salt, pepper and wine.
- Pour half the mixture over the sea bream, and leave the rest aside to use later.
- Place the chopped garlic, cloves and lemons in the pan.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- For the garlic cream: When the fish is ready, remove the cloves from the pan, melt them with a fork, add two tablespoons of GREENOLIA CLASSIC, pepper and salt.
Before serving, pour the remaining olive oil mixture over the sea bream. Serve with a salad and the garlic cream.
Well done chef!
Tip: We boil the carrots and the potatoes for 5-7 minutes in salt water, so they will be cooked with the fish in the oven.