- 1 tbsp GREENOLIA ORGANIC olive oil
- 1 kg freshly or frozen peas
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1/3 cup mint leaves
- Leaves of cardamom and extra olive oil GREENOLIA ORGANIC to serve
- Heat GREENOLIA ORGANIC olive oil in a pot, in medium to high temperature.
- Sauté onion and garlic until they are soft, stirring often, for about 5 minutes.
- Add the broth. When boiling, add the mint and peas. Cover and continue brewing for about 3 minutes, until the peasare soft. The color of the peas should still be green.
- Remove the pot from the fire and immediately, inside it, beat the mixture with the hand blender, adding salt and pepper.
Tip: If we leave the soup in the warm pot, it will lose its green color. This is why we serve it at once, in individual bowls, adding a few drops of GREENOLIA ORGANIC olive oil, freshly ground pepper and cardamom leaves to garnish.