Orange-flavored olive oil biscuits; a delightful treat to your morning coffee!
- 120ml GREENOLIA PREMIUM olive oil
- 400g flour
- 110ml orange juice
- 120g sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- zest of half an orange
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the GREENOLIA PREMIUM olive oil, orange juice, and sugar.
- Mix in the cloves, cinnamon, and orange zest with a hand whisk until the sugar melts.
- Then add the flour and baking powder and mix until smooth, being careful not to overwork the dough or it will ooze oil.
- Form the biscuits into various shapes and place them onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Take the tray out and leave the biscuits to cool.