An authentic Italian recipe with nutritious ingredients from the Greek land. For best results, give your dough the time it needs.
- 500g flour
- 20g yeast
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 tsp flaky sea salt
- 375ml water
- 3 tbsp GREENOLIA CLASSIC olive oil, plus extra for the pan
- 20 GREENOLIA green olives
- Mix the flour, the yeast and the fine sea salt with water until you have a soft, sticky dough.
- Grab the dough from the sides and fold it towards the center. Repeat for a few times. Apply pressure into the center to connect the sides.
- Cover the bowl with a towel and let the dough rest for 20’.
- Repeat the process 3-4 more times, until your dough becomes smooth and soft.
- Seal the bowl with a plastic wrap and let the dough rest overnight in the fridge (12-24 hours).
- The next day, oil a pan with GREENOLIA CLASSIC olive oil and transfer the dough in. Wet the tips of your fingers with water and tip the dough to create dimples on its surface, while spreading it on the pan. Start from the sides and gradually move into the center.
- Drizzle some GREENOLIA CLASSIC olive oil and add the GREENOLIA green olives, rosemary and the flaky sea salt.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 220℃ for about 20’ until golden.